Thursday, April 14, 2011

Late Night Munchies

Pinkberry is a gift to mankind. Seriously, it makes me get all sparkly inside. And their new flavor, Lychee (btw my fam and I have LOVED lychee for years..hmm..) is a beautiful, beautiful thing. It Changed My Life. Kelly, Dana and I went on Saturday Night and we lost it. Unbelievably delicious.

Emily's  (center): Lychee FroYo with Lime, Strawberries and Mochi
Dana's (right): Lychee, Mango and Pom Froyo with Raspberries
Kelly's  (left): Lychee and Mango Swirl with Strawberries 



Work of Art.
After getting back to our dorm, Dana and I decided that we needed a late night treat. So we ordered from Teriyaki House, which was AMAZING. Late night food hits the spot!


Teriyaki Chicken Bowl with Lo Mein Noodles

Spicy Tofu Bowl with Lo Mein Noodles

Ahhh, the small joys of college. 

xxE

No comments:

Post a Comment