Saturday, June 4, 2011

Retail Therapy...

... Is great when you have money, not so great when you don't. The all-too-familiar itch to shop came at me full force so I was a goner even before I had gotten into the car. It went a lot better than you would think though, I stayed in Nordstrom for two hours contemplating everything in the store but I only really bought a few things, thank god. And I needed all of them too!

Makeup is one thing that I will always spend a lot of money on, my skin doesn't react well to cheaper products. That's not to say that they aren't great though! :)

My Purchases:

Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner - For dry and sensitive skin
Mario Badescu Aloe Moisturizer - For dry and sensitive skin
Dior Iconic Mascara in Noir - AMAZING! More dramatic than Chanel Inimitable, my last one.

And then I bought a top coat (Essie) and hair spray (B&B). I need to stop.

xxE


1 comment:

  1. amazing blog!
    I follow your blog)
    Follow me?
    http://alinochkablog.blogspot.com/
    =3

    ReplyDelete