Saturday, June 4, 2011

Monograms.. In or Out?

Obviously this isn't something for everyone, but I find great satisfaction in monogrammed items. I dream of monogrammed stationary, towels, bedding and more. So cute and personal!  But I also know that most of my close friends would never get anything monogrammed. I can't even imagine; they call to me and I need them!

So here are some GORGEOUS monogrammed items, I die:

Monogrammed Stationery - Rifle Paper Co. 
Side note: I came across Rifle Paper Co.  online and I instantly fell in love. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I absolutely adore stationery and can't stop buying paper, cards and stickers. It's like the brand knows exactly where my tastes lie and made the cutest, most perfect items especially pour moi. I NEED EVERYTHING. I've seen a few of their items in Anthropologie, but the website obviously has the full selection! Buy buy buy!

Personalized Stationery - Rifle Paper Co.

Max and Chloe West Avenue Necklace $100.00

Etsy Daninotes iPhone Case $55.00

Lilly Pulitzer Bedding

Lilly Pulitzer Towels

I need them. It's hard to justify $85.00 on 20 cards that have your name on them... but I still can. 

xxE








No comments:

Post a Comment